Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hitonhead Accomodations

I%26#39;m planning a trip sometime between the end of November and the end of April. I will be getting a timeshare via RCI. I will be there a week mostly playing golf and other outdoor activities (photography. ) Adults only, no kids. Expensive restaurants are not required. My choices are Brigantine Quarters, Island Links, Royal Dunes, Ocean Palms (Westin), Heritage Club, and Sea Pines. Can anyone make a recommendation?



Hitonhead Accomodations


read my %26#39;Sticky ';Plantations for a description of the resorts.





Brigantine Quarters is in Shipyard, near the south end of the island.





Royal dunes, Ocean Palms is in Port Royal, and you get views of the Barony course.





Island Links is also in Port Royal and you are on the Planters Row Course.





Of the three I prefer Ocean Palms. Port Royal is further north than any of your other choices, but the complex has three courses available for play.





Heritage Club is in the Harbourtown section of SeaPines.





The SeaPines resort is also in RCI, but they have a number of Villa Complexes as well as homes. They vary in quality! I would be careful about where they put me.





Sea Pines has three public courses, which includes the Harbortown course where the Verizon Heritage is played. If you can get an accomodation which includes a chance to play that course and you are a good player. Then go for SeaPines.





Stan (hhiguy)

No comments:

Post a Comment