Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bodo's German Restaurant?

I%26#39;ve read elsewhere how great this place is, but rode by last night and just couldn%26#39;t convince huuby to go in - even at the mention of some great beer.





Has anyone been lately, and is it really, really good German?





Thanks



Bodo's German Restaurant?


myrtlebeachscrestaurants.com/Bodos-German-Re…





Here is link to restaurant review site. Scroll down to reviews of Bodo%26#39;s. Looks like it gets good reviews.



Bodo's German Restaurant?


Thanks, those are the reviews I read, but they all a bit too similar, so was looking for other opinions.




I really enjoyed the last time I was in Bodo%26#39;s....the food is decent, and during season it can be a great meeting spot for the international students that spend their summers here working the beach. I have shared many a good beer there with folks from all over the world....I do admit it doesnt look like much from the outside, but dont judge this book by the cover......it%26#39;s well worth the read!





:)




I completely agree with MBC...it doesn%26#39;t look like much from the outside but it really is a great little place. The food is good and of course the beer is too. They often have some really great bands as well. I would suggest giving it a try. Enjoy!




Just about had my husband convinced to try it, but I had already made a reservation at Villa Romana for 5:30pm.





So just couldn%26#39;t do both in one day.





Plus it was this past Friday with heavy winds and rain, so didn%26#39;t want to be driving too much.





So if we return, I think I can get him to go.





Villa Romana was just wonderful!




Oh yes, Villa Romana is always FABULOUS!!!! One of my very favorite restaurants. Glad you enjoyed it!




Glad that you opted for Villa Romana! One of my all time favs too! Ditto that to AnyBob!





:)


  • makeup companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment