Monday, April 16, 2012

On/off tours of Historic Charleston

Will be spending two days in Charleston in April. Can%26#39;t seem to locate a bus/tour/trolley tour that allows one to purchase a ticket and get on/off at various stops throughout the historic district. I found such a tour in Savannah but just can%26#39;t seem to find anything for Charleston. I%26#39;d appreciate any info. Thanks.

On/off tours of Historic Charleston

I am almost positvie there isnt such a tour in Charleston , I have never found one on the visits I have been to Charleston.

On/off tours of Historic Charleston

Thanks for taking the time to answer this question. I pretty much expected the answer as I couldn%26#39;t find anything on the web. If you see this response, have you ever use the DASH public transportation systemm to get around?


DASH is an on/off trolly through the historic area from the Visitor Center, at 375 Meeting STreet. I do not think they give a tour, but you will have maps and information from the Visitor Center. You can find information on DASH at www.discovercharleston.com. Click on the link for %26#39;maps and transportation.%26#39;

  • web server software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment