Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Quick trip MB this weekend

Hey locals - I%26#39;m making a quick trip this weekend- I think I%26#39;ve decided on Sea Island Inn. Any tips for this weekend? I think we%26#39;re gonna go see L Grande Cirque and just relax on the balcony at the hotel. Haven%26#39;t stayed at Sea Island since they built the new place. Anything cool going on this weekend? Thanks in advance.



Quick trip MB this weekend


I think you will really enjoy Sea Island...its a great place, and great balconies to sit and enjoy the ocean. Looks the the weather may be a bit wet for the 1st part of your weekend...rain until about noon on Saturday..but then it clears up and should be sunny and warm (in the 70%26#39;s).





I really enjoyed the L Grande Cirque, and think you all will too....and with this being ';halloween'; weekend...you have a number of ';hauntings'; happening around the beach....a good place to find a pretty decent listing of this weekends events would be this website.





www.myrtlebeachonline.com





Have a great time!





:)



Quick trip MB this weekend


thanks - if I can open the door and lie on the couch and hear the ocean - I%26#39;ll be satisfied!




For future reference in case anyone pulls up this post on a search - I had a great weekend and have reviews on Sea Island Inn and Chesapake House here on TA. Regarding Le Grande Cirque at the Palace - it was marvelous! However, it%26#39;s over now and the Christmas show is about to start. Best wishes.




Glad to hear it was great! I loved that show at the Palace! Hope they%26#39;ll be back next year!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment