Monday, April 23, 2012

resturant experience

Gregg Norman has a great staff and decor with good food at a fair price. It is primarly a steak house but the ahi tuna was excellent. The bar is upscale, small but friendly Prices are in the 20-30 . Gregs wines are very nice at about $6.50 a glass





Umbertos had average food at an above average price and their veal shank was tasty but not tender. Pasta is average. Prices are 18-25





Jimmy Buffetts place is fun for a drink but skip the dinner as the food is at best average.





Kirks ice cream is the worst ice cream I had in years and the food was not great



resturant experience


Wow.....worst (?) ice cream? Is there really such a thing? Guess I have to STRONGLY disagree with you on this one, buddy.....and I have never known them to sell anything but ice cream and ice cream creations......





Sorry for the experience ---- maybe you%26#39;ll have to give them a second chance...





:)



resturant experience


I have never heard anything bad about Kirk%26#39;s. I love their ice cream. Sorry your experience wasn%26#39;t as good. I agree....give it one more chance.


  • makeup companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment