Monday, April 23, 2012

Rooms at Charleston Place Hotel

Hi Everyone



,



Any recommendations on which room type and particular location is best (or to avoid)...





We are booked in ';deluxe';.





Thanks!



Rooms at Charleston Place Hotel


Hi there! This has nothing to do the Charleston Place, but I wanted to ask you about St John, if you don%26#39;t mind. I am planning to stay at Caneel Bay mid Jan for my wedding and I would love any input that you have. I read some of your postings and found them very helpful. Since it will just be him and I for the wedding I am a bit overwhelmed~ I can%26#39;t imagine if I had guests, I would be insane. My questions if you can help- am or pm due to bugs? where? should we eat at the resort or someplace else on the island? We want to keep it simple but very romantic. Please help!! You can send any comments to mginther@dmv.com Thanks a million...Michele



Rooms at Charleston Place Hotel


Hi Michelle :)



I just emailed you!



Kimwa

No comments:

Post a Comment