Friday, April 13, 2012

want oceanfront room for 2 nites in june any ideas?

I am staying in Mrytle Beach on June 18 and 19th 2007. I would like to find a nice oceanfront room that has a good place for kids like a lazy river or a pool area. My boys are 6 and 8. I like the looks of Dunes Village Resort but worried about the construction. The wife and I stayed at Monterey Bay last year but it was kinda dated. We are not worried about doing anything cause we plan on staying at the hotel on the beach or in the pool while we are there maybe just to leave to go out to eat. I would like to find a place for less than $200 a nite. Any ideas? I wish there was not so many choices to choose from it will take me a long time to pick the perfect place.



want oceanfront room for 2 nites in june any ideas?


Look at Carolina Winds. Great location. Large pool, lazy river....



very convenient to resturants, grocery store, shopping.





www.carolinawinds.com



want oceanfront room for 2 nites in june any ideas?


So hotels reguire a minimum night stay during the summer months. If you book on line and it says that you have to sat so many nights then call the hotel directly and ask them.





Good Luck finding somewhere.


  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment