Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fairfield Seawatch Plantation, Myrtle Beach, SC

Has anybody stayed here with RCI condo%26#39;s. I saw some reviews that didn%26#39;t seem too good. I don%26#39;t always listen to all the reviews because I know you can%26#39;t please everyone and some of the reviews were pretty good. We were thinking of going there mid February. Is it too cold there at this time? We would still like to use the pools and walk the ocean. Any information would really be appreciated. Thank you Beeker



Fairfield Seawatch Plantation, Myrtle Beach, SC


Have stayed at Fairfield Seawatch, it is a timeshare place but they also rent condos. I really like it a lot, the location is near a mall and restaurants and Walmart, it is very conveniently located and we didn%26#39;t have any complaints. MB sometimes has nice weather in February (at random times), but it is more likely to be pretty cold and possibly wet. Not a great time of year to visit unless you want to spend the majority of your time inside. Most likely too cold for either the pool or the ocean in my opinion unless you get lucky with the weather.



Fairfield Seawatch Plantation, Myrtle Beach, SC


Tanks AmyBPChef - Did you stay in the timeshare portion of the resort? That is where we would be staying. Are the units ocean front? I read some really bad reviews on Trip Advisor for this place. I usually sort of take them with a grain a salt especially if there are good and bad. I know you can%26#39;t please everybody but some of these reviews were really horrible. Thanks for any information you may have on the resort. Beeker




We stayed in a 3 bedroom oceanfront condo, but we rented directly from the facility...I would guess that it is someone%26#39;s unused timeshare that they were renting, but I don%26#39;t know. Like most timeshares, they are not real big on customer service, etc. but you get to have a washer and dryer as well as a kitchen, which makes up for some of the disadvantages. All I can say is that all 3 families that stayed in the condo were happy and we would definitely go back. We were there for Thanksgiving a few years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment