Monday, April 16, 2012

Ripken Experience

My son%26#39;s baseball team is planning a trip to play at the Ripken Experience next summer and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this tournament? I know that it just opened this year, but any info would help our decision. How were the facilities,



was it worth it, etc?





Thanks for your input....



Ripken Experience


I see no one has replied we do not have children who have been there, but last summer we lived about 1 mile from the complex and the condo%26#39;s we were staying in housed alot of the baseball teams from all over the country. The little bit I heard, everyone seemed to be pleased with it, nice facilities close to everything. It is behind Nascar Park and across the street from Broadway at the Beach. We were staying at Myrtlewood Golf Course, Magnolia Place condo%26#39;s, they are nice and I think must offer some kind of deal for the teams if they come.


  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment