Monday, April 16, 2012

Spas in Hilton Head

Wanted some info on spas on the island. While I am golfing I would like my wife to be able to go the spa and get pampered.



Spas in Hilton Head


Did you ever find that pampering spa for your wife? My sister lives on HHI and I%26#39;d like to get her a gift certificate to a pamper-spa!





Thanks!





Spas in Hilton Head


I can help ya out...I%26#39;ve been to European Day Spa (@ LifeSpan Center) which is located in Shelter Cover, 58 Shelter Cove Lane, Suite J...in the little business park area across from where the Cracker Barrel used to be.





I%26#39;ve also been to Le Spa over in Sea Pines, 71 Lighthouse Rd. Which is a nice place if she%26#39;s over more toward that end of the Island.





I%26#39;ve enjoyed both, but prefer European Day Spa, I received a heck of a facial and really enjoyed having my nails done there. I know European Day Spa definitley has GC and I%26#39;m not 100% sure about Le Spa, but they should, most spa%26#39;s do these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment