Tuesday, April 24, 2012

apache family campground?

Hi all! I am staying at this campground this weekend w/ family, (another couple and thier baby) and I was wondering what it was like? I have never stayed in a camper b4 as I am usually I fan of hotels, but I am looking forward to it. Anyone have any experiences w/ this place? I always like to know a little bit about somewhere before I go! Just curious! Thanks :)



apache family campground?


I have never stayed there myself, but do go up to the Apache Pier to eat occasionally. Great fish fry (I think they still do that on Fridays!) Nice fishing pier there, or just go out and watch the fishing....you arent far from a number of hotels, so there are a number of places to grab a snack, and the beach is decent in that area.





:)



apache family campground?


We camped there 20 years ago and back then it was very well maintained and managed. I don%26#39;t know what it%26#39;s like today. I remember having problems with noisy neighboring campers, partying until 4:00 am. The next day we complained to the main office and they were thrown out ';manu militari'; within the hour.





Here are a few pointers, site-wise:





There are sites in the shade, a little remote (5-10 min walk) from the beach. We used to camp there because we were camping in a tent. There are sites closer to the beach but with less or no shade at all. Depending on the type of camping gear you use, you have a choice.





Hope this helps,





MGL




hello! I hope you have a fabulous trip...Apache is not the cleanest of the campgrounds in the area, but overall it%26#39;s pretty nice. I absolutely prefer Myrtle Beach Travel Park to any other in the area! Have a blast!!




hello! I hope you have a fabulous trip...Apache is not the cleanest of the campgrounds in the area, but overall it%26#39;s pretty nice. I absolutely prefer Myrtle Beach Travel Park to any other in the area! Have a blast!!




Thanks guys! That gives me a pretty good idea of what to expect! Like I said above, this will be my (and my boyfriends) 1st time staying in a camper, so we will make the best of it! As long as I am at the beach I have fun!




This is to amy 00381. What did you mean when you said that Apache Campground was not the cleanest of campgrounds? I am trying to decide on Travel Park, Ocean Lakes or Apache and since we have not been to any of them any info you can tell me will be appreciated. Thanks.


  • makeup companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment