Monday, April 16, 2012

Does MB have a recycling program?

I%26#39;ve stayed at a number of different hotels and never saw a recycling container at any or on the beach. Are there any collection centers?





I do know that if you save your aluminum cans, you can drop them off at the Habitat for Humanity Restore, but they don%26#39;t take other recyclables.





It would be great if MB would make it a little easier for those of us who are in the habit of recycling.



Does MB have a recycling program?


Most hotels do recycle...as far as refuse containers, I think that is in the works...but hotels have the containers in the back of the house area..just ask.





We have a wonderful program in place for those of us who live here. You dont have to seperate paper, glass, cans....and they give you the recycling bags to use and they pick up on the same day as your trash curbside.





:)



Does MB have a recycling program?


We have a similar program here. Put it all in one bag and they seperate it. Soup cans and all. Pretty much if it%26#39;s man made we send it to recycling. Gets to be addictive. I feel guilty when on trips and have no choice but throw a can or bottle in trash.



NMB has white dumpster looking containers scattered around the area but they seem to be mostly for glass. No holes for plastics and cans. Last trip I seperated all my recyclables and ended up throwing most of it in a dumpster.




Where/how do you get the bags? (I am a MB property owner).




Your local fire station. You can pick up two packages at a time...huge amount of bags. I have never had to show any ID that I live here, but some stations may ask for that....so maybe take along your water or electric bill to verify. And, like I said....there is no charge for the bags.





:)


  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment