Monday, April 16, 2012

Please help!

My family and I stayed at Ocean Lakes last year. We tried to go back but it was booked for the 4th. I found Apache Campground and was hoping to get some info about the place. First, is the campround good for kids, how is the beach, how are the services. Thanks so much for any help!



Please help!


You may want to check out this link:



www.funbeaches.com/campgrounds.html





I havent stayed at any of the campgrounds, so cant give you the first hand experience...but Apache does have a great pier that is real popular with the local fishermen...so thats a bit of a treat. You do have Lakewood (which is almost next door to Ocean Lakes) and Pirateland (just up the street from Ocean Lakes)...the above site does have links to all of the above.





:)



Please help!


I anit never stayed at Apache. I have been staying at Lakewood every year for about 10 years and I love it. I have stayed at Ocean Lakes to but I like LAkewood better than it. I anit never stayed at Pirateland but I have rode threw it and I didn%26#39;t like it riding threw it.





Godd luck finding a place!

No comments:

Post a Comment