Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Age minimum for downtown bars/clubs

Hey to all you Greenville area residents! I am new to the area and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! My question today concerns fun places for my kids to check out in Greenville while visiting. My almost 20 year old son is living with us and attending Greenville Tech. My 22 year old daughter is visiting this week and I am hoping to find some place for them to go together for some nightlife! Any suggestions? We love the downtown area but would like to know if you have to be over 21 to hang out in all the bars?



Age minimum for downtown bars/clubs


No, you do not have to be 21 for most places. Two favorites of my family are Handlebar (not right downtown but close). They have local and upand coming and famous singers and bands. The other is Barley%26#39;s downtown where you can play pool and eat. You will find lots of young people at both.

No comments:

Post a Comment