Friday, April 13, 2012

fishing at lakewood

We are staying at lakewood campground in June. Since I have not been to myrtle beach in about 17 years I am unfamilar with the fishing regulations. I assume that the freshwater fishing in the campground is okay without a fishing license but surf fishing or fishing on a pier may be different. First of all do you need a license to fish saltwater and is the beach on lakewood campground private or public property? Also one member of our party is thinking of bringing a small canoe. Will Lakewood allow that? Any help is appreciated.



fishing at lakewood


You can fish in the lakes at LAkewood without a license. They will let you bring the canoe in to your campsite but I don%26#39;t know if they will allow you to put it in the Lakes or not. They have canoe rentals for one of the Lakes which is $2 per 30min per person. I don%26#39;t know if they will let you fish from there canoe or not. I would call and ask whatever questions you have before y ou go.

No comments:

Post a Comment