Friday, April 13, 2012

Charleston B&B's sites, March 25-29,2007

My wife and I are seeking advice about B%26amp;B%26#39;s or boutique hotels in the historic district of Charleston, March 25-29, 2007. We%26#39;d also like some advice about events or attractions available at that time. This would be our first visit to Charleston.



Charleston B%26amp;B's sites, March 25-29,2007


Hi



If I were you, I would look into making reservations soon. Your stay is duing the Charleston Home and Gardern tour--this is a very popular several weeks in which you can visit homes and gardens not usually open to the public. We called Kevin at the Holiday



Inn Historic Distric for reservations last week. Yes, I know that you may not ordinarily stay at a Holiday Inn. Trust me--the concierge service at this hotel ( which is just fine , if not as '; romantic'; as some bed and breakfasts in Chrleston) is worth your stay. Kevin made our prior trip to Charleston so great that we are going back. He can advise on what tickets for the tours to get and I would get them soon, too. They sell out early. Have a great time--we loved Charleston.


  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment