Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Central myrtle beach hotels

While I was researching hotels in myrtle I found several that I really loved. Sea Island looked great, as did Southwind resort and Dunes village resort(the new one opening in Oct.). My family likes staying in nicer hotels but I really wanted something kid friendly(ie: water area for kids) and closer to broadway at the beach. With that in mind I researched breakers paradise tower and I%26#39;v stayed at the caribbean resort before, and i know there doing major construction. Where do you think my best bet would be? Breakers had decent reviews im just worried its your average beach hotel. Any clue how nice the new tower of the Caribbean will be?Thanks for all who responded to my sea island inn forum, any help with these resorts? thanks!



Central myrtle beach hotels


I would think with the Carribean going thru major renovation...and a brand new tower, that it should be pretty nice this upcoming season. I would say that the Breakers Paradise Tower compares nicely with both the Sea Island and Southwind (Southwind is probably just a bit nicer, but then the pool area isnt as much). You may want to check the website for the Carribean...I%26#39;m sure they have artist renderings as to what it is expected to look like.





By staying at Breakers or the Carribean you really wont be saving that much driving time getting to Broadway. Even during peak season if you use some of the ';local'; routes....Broadway is less than a 20 minute drive from Sea Island, Dunes Village or Southwind....and you dont have to deal with the Blvd. traffic (cruising the Blvd.) in the evening trying to get back to your hotel.





Good Luck!





:)



Central myrtle beach hotels


Caribbean keeps their property well-maintained so I would think that the renovated area would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment