Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dunes village resort

After a lot of research on this site and from some responses on another forum page I think I%26#39;m choosing this resort for our family vacation, mostly due to the nice location, kid%26#39;s water park, and it%26#39;s brand new. When I called to request info on the resort the front desk were not very helpful. They stated they are updating their web page in a week and I can get all the info I need there. So any info if you stayed here or toured here would be helpful.Thanks



Dunes village resort


unless there is a considerable price difference , go with the sure thing in SEA ISLAND or SOUTHWIND . the pools / water amenities look alright at SEA ISLAND from what you can see on their website . a rude front desk person would also be an immediate turn off . oh yeah , 1 other thing , it%26#39;s the Chargers year this year .

No comments:

Post a Comment