Friday, April 13, 2012

Any discounts or coupons for The Carolina Opry?

My birthday is New Years Eve and my husband is wanting to take our two boys (ages 5 and 7-12) to the Christmas special on New Years Eve. Does anyone know of any?





Thanks!



Any discounts or coupons for The Carolina Opry?


When you get to your hotel they should have them in the lobby, or where ever all the other coupons are.



Any discounts or coupons for The Carolina Opry?


Often you can get free tickets to Opry if you take a timeshare or vacation club tour, give them 90 mins, say NO, take your prize and return to your vacation.




Thank you! We did get approached when we checked in about a timeshare but I told my dh no way! Two kids and all that trouble for tickets that I really want on my b-day? So we called this a.m. after I looked online last night and no good seats at all. Almost all sold out and my b-day miracle was that they got us row 7 section C seats 1-4! So close to front row! Unbelievable! Dh told her it was my b-day so maybe they have reserved seats or something? I am very excited! We have waited years for our kids to be old enough to start doing these things again!





:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment