Tuesday, April 24, 2012

How long for a visit in April

We are planning a one week trip from March 31 to April 7 which would include Amelia Island in Florida for 2 days and than time in both Savanah %26amp; Charleston.





How long should I plan for each city and what would you do during that time?





I thought 2 days each in Savannah %26amp; Charleston.





What do you think?





Marty



How long for a visit in April


Honestly, I would go 1 and 3 days, respectively.



Savannah is a fine town, but I feel that one day would be plenty. The only thing you%26#39;d really miss would be the great restaurants, and Charleston has many more.



I%26#39;m not sure if 3 days is enough for Charleston, especially in April when there%26#39;s so much to do.



How long for a visit in April


I agree with Floski that you will want more time in Charleston. Both cities are wonderful, but there is more to do and see in Charleston.





I recommend allowing a full day for traveling from Savannah to Charleston. Take the scenic route instead of going straight up I-95. Stop for lunch, antiquing, or touring in the beautiful and historic small town of Beaufort, SC.

No comments:

Post a Comment