Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Berlin

Yes, totally off topic--loved Berlin ! The Jewish memorial broke my heart and the German operetta broke my ribs laughing. What a great city!



Berlin


Yes, I love it too - wish I could have spent a lot longer time there.





But, to try and turn this somewhat on topic...





There is a huge German population in Charleston, with lots of influence.



I have always wondered why there, as of a few months now, isn%26#39;t a good German restaurant in this area. There was Rococo%26#39;s which was okay, and of course there was Max %26amp; Moritz, which was very good but they closed, leaving us with nothing. Nada. Zilch.





Very sad to a person who has spent a good deal of my life living in Germany (my son was even born there).

No comments:

Post a Comment