Monday, April 16, 2012

Golf Colony Condos in Surfside

Anyone stayed here? Was it nice? How far from the beach? Thanks.



Golf Colony Condos in Surfside


If I have my bearing right...I%26#39;m thinking I used to have a good friend that rented there....I know they are located there at Deer Track Golf Course...so as for distance to the beach...lets put it this way, you wont be walking (and traffic can be a nigthmare in that area at certain times of the day!)





The condos arent bad, tho%26#39;....or at least his wasnt. Very roomy...bedrooms were upstairs, kitchen right as you entered the unit...nice covered breezeway that faced the course.





I would say, if you are coming here with golf as your main focus...then this may workout fine....but if the beach is your thing...I search for other options.....just my opinion...





:)



Golf Colony Condos in Surfside


If it is at Deertrack both golf courses are closed and not a walk to the beach.




Opps...forgot about that one...and its even been in the papers recently! ha! Not a big loss tho%26#39;, as far as golf courses go...





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment