Monday, April 16, 2012

Spam

This morning when I checked my e-mail, I had a mail from Trip Advisor--only I don%26#39;t think it was trip advisor--asking me to confirm that I was the person that wanted to post a review that has been posted since July. It wanted me to click a link to do so. Of course, I did not--but I just wanted to post a warning on this board since the review was of Charleston. If you get an e-mail like this, you may want to check it%26#39;s authienticity before you click the link.



Spam


I forwarded your post to the powers that be at TA. I%26#39;m sure they%26#39;ll address it and let you/us know the deal.





BTW, I saw your other post - Have you already traveled to Germany?? We went to Berlin last year and it was fantastic!



Spam


Help--what do I do! My review has been deleted. I can%26#39;t believe that Trip Adfvisor would delete the post. I did not answer back because the posting had been online since July and I did not think that the e-mail was from Trip Advisor. Now I don%26#39;t know what to do! Can anyone help me?




don%26#39;t do anything.





if you did not think it was from TA you did the right thing. 1 less review won%26#39;t affect the usefulness of TA to most.


  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment