Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Carolina's

Anyone been here recently? Menu looks great and recent reviews on tripadvisor are glowing - almost too glowing. So far have FIG definitely on our list and Carolina%26#39;s and Anson%26#39;s as maybes. Especially interested in smoke-free establishments. Thanks.



Carolina's


Carolina%26#39;s is one of my favs - along with Oak, Peninsula grill, McCrady%26#39;s and cru cafe. Cru for lunch everyday keeps me happy!!





The chef, Gavin, used to be at peninsula grill as sous - and he is spectacular. 6 of us last week each had something different - and everything was fabulous. it is casually elegant, wait staff attentive without being overbearing. A must in my opinion.





Magnolia%26#39;s was disappointing - it used to be on my fav list, with so many other great chocies it has dropped a few notches. FIG is good (stands for Food Is Good). You won%26#39;t be disappointed in any of your choices. I would put Anson%26#39;s at the bottom for me - good, just that I prefer others I mentioned above. I think Anson%26#39;s is priced too high compared to others nd the food quality.



Carolina's


Yes, Carolina%26#39;s is really good, and I agree with bridgefan that it is better than Ansons. You should go to Carolinas.




Thanks guys. Carolina%26#39;s it is. What%26#39;s your opinion of Tristan?




you know, i don%26#39;t mention tristan much, and i should. it is also great, as are many in charleston. they have nice bar area - the neatest bathroom and fabulous food. actually a grat burger if you are in the mood. nice chefs selections, great location and i should suggest it more often. kind of a hidden gem, as is carolina%26#39;s.




Agree about Tristan%26#39;s. I like it, yes, the bathrooms are great. The bathrooms at McCrady%26#39;s are good too, and the paper products at Charleston Place are good....but enough about bathrooms. The food at Tristan is good..!




Tristan%26#39;s is great but for the best local seafood you have to go to the Creek, Shem Creek.....





Hyman%26#39;s downtown is good too.


  • makeup companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment