Wednesday, April 18, 2012

help with trip plan

I was thinking about a trip from san diego to charleston and on to savanna. I have 6-9 days. Dec 9-dec 18th what do you think about this combo. I looking for a very unique,beautiful, fun. active, romantic, entertaining pre xmas trip.

Will this fit the bill?

Are there any advantages or disadvantages to this time period?

help with trip plan

the biggest con would be the weather. While not bad in winter, it can be colder at night, is not beach weather. last week it was fabulous, although early 1 day had a few snow sprinkles - quickly got up to 70 the next day.

I LOVE both cities, I just think when you can enjoy the outside more they are better. check the long term forcast - as iffy as it can be. Know that it wil be chilly at night and you are fine. Less crowded, easier to get reservations at great restaurants, etc. walking tours, museums, plantations, all open, what GREAT cities.

help with trip plan

I am kind of preferential to Charleston, but I love the Savanaha River Front.

Try to get into the Holiday Inn Riverfront if you can, their river view rooms are absolutely awsome.

My wife proposed to me there....

The round Holiday Inn in Charleston used to be pretty neat but I haven%26#39;t stayed there in a while so I don%26#39;t know how the rooms are these days.

Any of the down town %26#39;old%26#39; hotels are fabulous, like the French Quarter Inn.

  • hold the tough drive freshly founder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment