Friday, April 13, 2012

How far away is Dixie Stampede from my hotel?

Plan on staying at Dunes Village resort last week in may (21st-25th)How far away is dixie stampede from this hotel? On the tripadvisor map it looks alittle far I can%26#39;t really tell. How many miles?How long est. would it take to get there?Any info would help.I think my 5 yr old and 3 yr old will love this dinner show,anyone see the show?Thank you. GO BRONCOS!





How far away is Dixie Stampede from my hotel?


Im not sure how far dixie stampede is away from your hotel but your boys should like the show. When we went to Pigeon Forge Tenn we went to the dixie stampede there and my boys were 6 and 4 at the time and they liked the show.



I see your a bronco fan im a huge fan too matter of fact I named my oldest son DENVER. I got the chance of a lifetime and went to see them play this year at invesco field against the chiefs. I had seats 13 rows from the field.



How far away is Dixie Stampede from my hotel?


Can I assume you are leaving on Fri the 25th? Although it looks far it isn%26#39;t, you are in a very good locaton if Dixie Stampede is your destination. .




Bronco, are you sure thats the week you want to come




magic cat, what do you think about Dunes Village I plan on staying there too in June. Is there any neat places to eat around there for kids? What fun things to do around there. I think we pretty much plan on staying on the beach or in the waterpark areas at the hotel. Does the hotel have a breakfast buffet? Thanks for your help.




As I said yesterday MB C has more knowledge on hotels than I. I looked it up under MB Hotels on here and the location is pretty good. You saw there were some mixed reviews, but then that is always subjective anyway. You are not downtown by the pavillion, which I think is a good thing, you are between MB and NMB. A much quieter section of beach. As for amenities, you might call or log on to see. You are in a good location to get to the waterpark or nascar park, they aren%26#39;t too far.




One more thing DD, you are coming at a good time, mid June is a great time to come to MB, you will have missed Harley Bike Week (mid May), Atlantic Beach Bike week (Memorial Day weekend) and Senior week (first week in June).



ALSO, how can you pull for Broncos, come on-you got the Rams/Cheifs, what%26#39;s up with that !




magiccat you should tell bronco that what week that is here.......the bike week i mean. it will bw a zoo for shuer. you might want to come another week.




the week we%26#39;re going isn%26#39;t set in stone, is this a bad week? I thought the biker week ended th 20th so I thought we were safe, we planned on checking in on the 21st and checking out on the 25th.What are your suggestions for the best time to go, is it the middle of june?Thanks! Denverdave Im sooo jealous. My husband and I live in PA and its always so hard to find denver broncos stuff(shirts, gear,etc.) We will event. get out there probably in a couple of yrs when our boys can really enjoy it with us.Looking foward to them beating the bangels tomorrow!GO BRONCOS!




Broncosluver,



We got lucky and knew someone that had family that had season passes and they sold us the tickets for face value! If I would have bought them on ebay they would have cost $200-300 a ticket! I made a poster board sign that said ';MISSOURI%26#39;S BIGGEST BRONCO FAN'; I figured since they were playing the chiefs maybe I could get on TV and my boys in missouri could see me. I did get on the jumbotron 2 times though. My wife and I had a blast. We stayed downtown at the marriot and after the game went to ESPN Zone it was packed. Take lots of money to buy bronco stuff, we took an extra suitcase with us. When I got off the airplane at KC with all my broncos stuff on the lady at the airport said I was a brave fellow!




Your arrival date would be the end of Harley week and on that Wednesday is the beginning of Atlantic Beach Bike week (aka Black Bike week) what that means is approximately 100,000+ bikers descending on MB for a long Memorial Day weekend. It is the noisiest, busiest, most traffic the entire year in MB. It is not a family friendly week. Those that live here, either take that week for an out of town vacation or stay as far away from Ocean Blvd, Ocean Drive, Business 17, Bypass 17, Hwy 501. We hate to tell anyone not to come to the beach, we love MB, we hate that week. You might go onlione to MyrtleBeachonline.com and find the biker forum and read responses regarding the week you are thinking of coming. I tell you this because the traffic and noise from 100,000%26#39;s of crotch rockets does not make for a relaxing time. The convenience store parking lots are all full of bikes you can not get into any of them to even get gas and same for most restaurants. After the first week in June which is senior week, come one down, or come May 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment