Friday, April 13, 2012

New Years Dinner with small child

HELP!

I%26#39;ve decided to go out for dinner on New Years Eve(oh no! it%26#39;s tomorrow !)with my 5 yr old daughter. We would like to eat at a nice steakhouse (not too romantic but not tooo kid friendly.. ) or maybe a nice seafood restaurant.

Unfortunately we will have to do the countdown in the hotel while our daughter is sleeping . But we would at least like to dine out to celebrate . Hope to see some fireworks on the beach!!

Does anyone have any recommendations!!?? There are many steakhouses but we want good quality, good service and good price!!! DO I ask too much??

New Years Dinner with small child

Carolina Roadhouse is good...

I%26#39;m easy to please...with kids, I%26#39;d just hit the Golden Corral.

PS: I%26#39;ve had several Alfa Romeos over the years...they have been gone from the US for many years now but I keep hearing they are planning to re-enter the US market...love my %26#39;69 GTV.

New Years Dinner with small child

Carolina Roadhouse is a good option....you didnt mention where you are staying, so that may play into your decision...a few other options you may consider would be Chestnut Hill (good steaks and seafood...one of the areas older restuarants, sits overlooking a marsh) or Sea Captains House which sits right on the ocean. Both have good food, a varied menu, great service and nice views.

www.seacaptains.com

www.chestnuthilldining.com

Enjoy!

:)


Thanks for your prompt replies!!

  • listview bug
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment