Friday, April 13, 2012

New Year's Eve Party at Mad River - Downtown Charleston, SC

I know where I%26#39;ll be, at the Mad River Bar %26amp; Grille on Market St., Downtown Charleston.





The $100 ticket includes a top shelf open bar, apetizers, dinner buffet, a shot ice luge, a chapagne fountain, baloon drop, party favors and more!





Entertainment will br provided a live DJ, spinning everything from 80%26#39;s music to current hits mixed in with music videos. All through a state-of-the-art Pro Logic sound system.





This party may not be for everyone, but if you%26#39;re 21-35, looking for the most attractive crowd and staff in town, you%26#39;ll find the hotties and the good times here.





For more info visit:



www.charlestoncocktail.com/nye_mad_river.html





I don%26#39;t work for Mad River, it%26#39;s just my favorite new place in town and I wanted to share this with everyone. My friends and I are looking forward to it, maybe we%26#39;ll see you there! We throw our company parties there and rent their VIP room occassionally. The service is always as good and good lookiing. : )



New Year's Eve Party at Mad River - Downtown Charleston, SC


I agree about Mad River. My favorite bar as well; incredibly lovely bartendresses. If anyone is in town on NYE, I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment