Friday, April 13, 2012

April Weather

I would like to know more about what to expect weatherwise for April. I am trying to plan a week that month for NMB and I am hoping for some nice warm weather. Thanks in advance.

April Weather

Generally the weather in April is nice, especially if you are going later in the month. The ocean water is still cool, but the sun is strong. Just before and after Easter the resort areas are very popular. Be prepared for company.

April Weather

Spring and Fall are the best times to visit NMB. Less crowded and cooler. Water in April will be cold, but swimmable for die-hards. Should get 70 degrees in the daytime. Nice!


It%26#39;s one of the very best times to visit! .....the average high is 76 degrees for the month. You%26#39;ll probably still want a place with a indoor pool in case if swimming is in the plans. I was there last year the first week of April and saw around 5-6 kids in the lazy river each day at Crescent Shores. The hot tubs are great anytime but I like them better when it%26#39;s not too hot outside.


Thanks so much, I am more interested in warm sun and tanning a bit. Thanks to all of you for the info. I expected the water to still be cold but hoped the temps would at least be in the 70%26#39;s. Thanks again.

  • How to make a quilt out of denim
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment