Monday, April 23, 2012

Best Restaurants and Nice Home or Condo

Hello group -





I am taking my wife to IOP next week for our Anniversary. We want to stay somewhere with a large bed, clean, a stove and frig, preferably not right on the beach, and reasonable priced, given the time of year.





Also, some local restuarant suggestions. Anyone familiar with the Seafood Island Grill? Is it open to people from outside the Wild Dunes Resort?





Thanks in advance





Ed





Best Restaurants and Nice Home or Condo


Hi Ed,



My husband and I have used www.forrentbyowner.com to rent an apartment/townhouse in Old Mt. Pleasant before and were very pleased. You may want to try something like that for a house on the island.



We%26#39;ve never been to the Seafood Island Grill. But I would reccomend the Barefoot Bistro on Isle of Palms. We were really impressed with the little European style bistro. The seafood there was terrific, very fresh. I%26#39;m not sure of the address, but it next to the Ben %26amp; Jerry%26#39;s on the boardwalk area, near the public beach access.



Enjoy your trip,



Alice



Best Restaurants and Nice Home or Condo


You might check vrbo.com (Vacation Rentals By Owner). A couple that I%26#39;ve seen that seem pretty good values that I might go for someday are:



http://www.vrbo.com/29359



http://www.vrbo.com/9703



These are right on the beach so you might want to avoid (for some reason) those two, but there are others that are not right on the beach and may be more appealing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment