Friday, April 13, 2012

Booked room at Dunes Village resort

I just booked a ocean front 1 bedroom suite for 2 nites at Dunes Village resort for a total price of $410. Considering this hotel has been remodeled and having a nice waterpark, full kitchen, I think it would be the best hotel for my family for a good price. Im looking forward to coming back to Myrtle Beach.



Booked room at Dunes Village resort


You are only talking 2 nights, I think you will be happy where you are it is a good location. For 2 nights, as long as its clean and relatively decent shape, that is ';dooable';. You will be hard pressed to get to everything yoy want to do in the 2 days. I believe you said you were going to be in Wilmington for a wedding? If so, when you come down Hwy 17 thru LIttle River, honk, that is where we live and you will drive past where my husband works. I need to log onto the William Woods website and see what is going on, I have not been back to Fulton since 1978



Booked room at Dunes Village resort


1Magiccat,



We have been going to wilmington for 25 years, my sister has lived there since 1981 I have been to Mytle Beach several times. Last year my wife and I spent our anniversary at Monterey Bay. My boys will be happy to stay at the hotel and swim and play on the beach. Im not much in favor of spending $10 for a 5 minute go cart ride, we did that last year at Pigeon Forge TN. They are not quite old enough to enjoy minuature golf also, they are 6-8 we tried that too and after the 1st few holes they get bored with it. We have 6 flags here in stlouis so don%26#39;t need an amusement park we want to do things we can%26#39;t do in missouri like go to the ocean. Have you been to cheeseburger in paradise, I have read good things about that..




I have been a couple times to Cheeseburger in Paradise. They have good hamburgers, good frozen margaritas. MY only complaint is the live music during the day. The last time I was there I took my parents, its not a large building. I requested to be seated as far away as possible from the stage but the music was still incredibly loud I had to yell for my parents to hear. I love music and in the evening I expect loud but not during the day.



Understand about the cost of amusement around here. For two days I would be out by the pool the entire time. I do not go in the ocean anymore, but enjoy the beach. I strongly suggest if there has been a heavy rain that day or day before ask the front desk if there are any swim advisories posted. They may not tell you. You can also check the front page of the Myrtle Beach paper.



I like Wilmington, we are taking the SeaRay Boat Owners of Myrtle Beach to Wilmington Saturday afternoon for New Years Eve. Staying at the marina downtown, its very nice. I also lived in Leland a year outside of Wilmington.




WOW you use live in Leland, my sister lives in Delco! Her ex husband use to be a logger there. Her current husband is a meat cutter at a grocery store in wilmington and she also works at a grocery store.




My ';ex'; worked at Callaway County Nuclear Plant.



My husband is from South Carolina, lived here his whole life, except 2 yrs Germany in Army, and then 1-1/2 yrs in East TN (I hated it there). We moved back to South Carolina, it is a wonderful state and we love Myrlte Beach.



My parents are still in St. Louis and I am trying to get them to move here, hard to do the older they get. The winters here are so much nicer than there.




Does your Ex still live here in Missouri (callaway county area)? When I visited tenn I loved that area, gatlinburg/pigeon forge area. We rented a cabin in the mountains of pigeon forge, I prefer the mountains over the beach area.




NO, he was from South Carolina, reason I ended up here and met my great husband also from SC. TN is nice place to visit, but I hated every min of living there. Wasn%26#39;t enough money in the world to get me to stay there. My husband and I are beach/water people and the only good thing about TN was for motorcycle riding, we had a harley and rode all over the area. That was the ONLY good thing about it. MB is where we want to stay.


  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment