Friday, April 13, 2012

MBConcierge another question

I think I have my hotels narrowed down to Dunes Village and Grande Shores. I noticed the Grande Shores on the oceanfront rooms it does not say anything about air conditioning, but only AC on the condo rooms. Is there AC in the hotel rooms? Also, is the oceanview just as nice as the oceanfront in the condo rooms. I like the idea of having an onsite place to eat breakfast for a reasonable price. Its a tough choice I really like the rooms and balconies at Dunes Village. Which do you prefer.

MBConcierge another question

Sorry Dave...been away from the ';office'; for a few days...noticed that you did opt for Dunes Village... I think you will enjoy it there...the water park looks pretty incredible..the kids will enjoy that!

As for AC...I cant think of any hotel rooms in the area that dont have AC...so I%26#39;m sure those at Grande Shores would be AC%26#39;d.

:)

  • server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment