Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Looking for a 4 bedroom condo 4th of July 2007

Which is oceanfront and very family oriented. Traveling with 3 kids and the in-laws so the bigger the better. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



Looking for a 4 bedroom condo 4th of July 2007


Thanks gonefishin I%26#39;ll check them out.



Looking for a 4 bedroom condo 4th of July 2007


Two sites for NMB





northmyrtlebeachtravel.com/book/query.html





http://www.century21thomas.com/index.htm




kamcraz,





Try the www.vrbo.com and www.greatrentals.com sites for condos that are rented by the owners. North Myrtle Beach has more of the larger condos than Myrtle Beach does.





Good luck!




Thanks for the info, although I%26#39;m wondering how trustworthy these other realty companies are. Has anyone ever used them?




kamcraz,



I think that you will find that a number of us regualr ';posters'; always suggest www.vrbo.com. I think most folks are more than happy with the results from being able to rent directly from the owner of that particular unit. And the rates that are charged by the private owners are usually quite a bit less than renting from a rental agency or the hotel directly.





:)




Thanks MB





I have found a few that look really nice. Can you give any recommendations on a resort (condo) that has a waterpark onsite?




There are a number of those types of units available....I would take alot at Dunes Village (just recently renovated and expanded), Sea Island Inn, Breakers Resort (Paradise Tower only!), and maybe even Long Bay.....all of these are located in one of my favorite areas of the beach (the Avenues)....with the exception of the Breakers which is located near the 21st Ave N Corridor...I havent had the chance to tour the full facility there at Dunes Village, but I have been able to check out the waterpark there, and its really nice.





Let me know if I can answer any other questions....





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment