Friday, April 13, 2012

O'Meila

I went to the visitors center this morning as I was in the area doing my manly last minute shopping and stopped by. I had every intention of asking any of the girls behind the counter if they knew the name, but I chickened out. I didn%26#39;t know if that%26#39;s your real name and I didn%26#39;t want to get any ';what a loser'; looks from the help.

Too bad TA doesn%26#39;t allow PMs. Maybe next time I%26#39;ll ask for you!

And to all TA readers and posters - I bid you all a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas to all!

O'Meila

Oh.. I wish that you had asked I was working today! I was behind the counter, I am not sure who you saw or spoke to or if your remember who you saw. I was wearing a long sleeve black shirt, jeans and red clogs.

No.. my real name is not O%26#39;Meila but if you ask everyone knows that I am on tripadvisor all the time. Please come by and meet me one day I think that would be so fun!!

Merry Christmas.

  • heavy makeup
  • programming
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment