Friday, March 30, 2012

Holiday Inn - Is Kevin McQuade Gone?

Based upon the last review and a friend who just came back, I am told that Concierge Kevin McQuade is gone!





Say it isn%26#39;t so! If he is gone this becomes just another Charleston Hotel soon to drop-off the the list of top U.S. Hotels on tripadvisor.com.





Anyone know where he went? Another Charleston hotel?



Holiday Inn - Is Kevin McQuade Gone?


Thank you for your concern about my whereabouts! I%26#39;m very flattered. However, I am happy to report that I am still at the Holiday Inn Historic District as the concierge and plan to be here for many years to come!!





I think what happened is that I went on vacation for a couple of weeks in November and then, shortly after I got back, came down with a horrible case of the flu that put me in bed for almost a week! So, unfortunately, I wasn%26#39;t here alot in November for anybody that was looking for me for my help. But I%26#39;m now fully recovered and looking to help as many people as I can to find the ';magic'; of Charleston!!





Kevin McQuade



Chief Concierge



Holiday Inn Historic District



Charleston, South Carolina



Holiday Inn - Is Kevin McQuade Gone?


I%26#39;m glad to see Kevin%26#39;s reply that he is still there. Not only was he invaluable during our stay, but so was Jeremy, the van driver, who also gave us excellent advice, as well as excellent service.



Since Charleston has the odd circumstance of not being able to hail cabs, it was great to have a driver%26#39;s cell phone number. We called Jeremy when we asked for our check at dinner, and by time we had paid for our meal, he was there to pick us up and take us back to the Holiday Inn. We also called him after walking around looking at historic homes, after attending performances during Spoleto, etc. He claims he doesn%26#39;t work 24/7, but it seemed so to us.




lol.






May I join the chuckle, gnodule? So obvious.




;)

No comments:

Post a Comment