Friday, March 30, 2012

Student-friendly beachfront hotels?

I am hoping to spend the weekend of January 19 - 21 with my girlfriend at Myrtle Beach. I have called several hotels in the area (Dayton, Myrtlewood Villas, etc), but they all keep asking me if I am over 25. I am 23, and my girlfriend is 20. Does anyone know of a nice (preferably beachfront) hotel that would accomodate us for under $75 a night? Thanks!

Student-friendly beachfront hotels?

Try Quality inn or comfort inn,i also believe Holiday inn downtown

Student-friendly beachfront hotels?

I beleive that the Mariott age ';limit'; is 21...I know the Sheraton at the Convention Center...nice hotel, not oceanfront, but the floors above 5, you do have a great oceanview...and the shuttle service there is wonderful! Centrally located, near the beach (2 blocks) and Broadway at the Beach (5 blocks)...but the shuttle will transport you to either!

:)


Best western Grand strand inn and suites is 21 and over.


Jan weather being what it is, you may not necessarily want to spend extra dollars to stay ocean front. You might look at it thru your window and you might want to walk on it, but if money is an issue. Maybe stay around Broadway at the Beach, shopping/entertainement area. I am just a little hesitant when you say 2 young ladies to think you might be staying in a not as desireable location because you want ocean front and cost is in question. I have 2 daughters 25 and 27 and under no circumstances would I let them stay on in many of the hotels that are probably in your price range ocean front. The weekend in question at the convention center is the Myrtle Beach Boat Show, so not sure what the Marriott will be charging for rooms, you know how conventions are, they usually jack up the price.

When you find a location let us know, MB Conc. is very knowledgeable on lodging accomodations and I will be here to give the ';motherly'; advice :o)


go online to monterey bay suites. Two nights supersaver rate is total $106 plus tax. That%26#39;ll probably figure out to be less than $60 a night. You must be 21 but why tell them your friend is not. As long as you don%26#39;t have a party or get drunk and do something stupid you should be fine.

  • facial blackheads
  • www.myspaces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment