Friday, March 30, 2012

Hotels with indoor pools

Hi! My husband and I are planning on going to Myrtle Beach for the New Year but we are wondering if there are any hotels with indoor lazy rivers and swimming pools.





Can anyone help.





Thanks.



Krissy



Hotels with indoor pools


I would reccomend Coral Beach. It don%26#39;t have a indoor lazy river, but it has a huge pool, three hot tubs, bowling alley, and a bunch of more things to do.



Hotels with indoor pools


Thanks for your help. I do believe we have stayed there before and it is a great hotel.





Thanks again,



Krissy




Check out Ocean Reef, great place




I like that one. It looks great. Any other suggestions?





Thanks for your help.





Krissy




I like that one. It looks great. Any other suggestions?





Thanks for your help.





Krissy




Monteray Bay Suites, Sea Island Inn or Dunes Village....Located in an area that, IMO, is some of the best beach in the area!





:)




Thanks a lot for your help




Monterey Bay is a great hotel, but their lazy river may disappoint.





Four that will not are: The Landmark %26amp; Capatin%26#39;s Quarters (in the south end) %26amp; Long Bay or Carribean (in the north end)...I%26#39;m sure there are many others.





Happy New Year!




Crescent Shores in NMB




I think that Compass Cove may have an indoor lazy river. I don%26#39;t remember though.





If you stay there, stay in the pincipale building though because they just remoelded it.

No comments:

Post a Comment