Friday, March 30, 2012

Best Hotel?

What%26#39;s the best hotel on the beach?



...best pool ...best beach ...for families



Best Hotel?


Southwind, Sea Island and Dunes Village are all newer and in a great location. If price is not a factor try Marriot at Grande Dunes.





Where in Jersey are you from?



Best Hotel?


Agree with Tony....I love the beach in this area! And Dunes Village pool area is really neat! Sea Island is a close second on the pool area.....





:)




As someone who%26#39;s been to MB every year - sometimes two or three times annually - since 1986, I%26#39;d say Sea Island was the best hotel/resort we%26#39;ve ever stayed at. Especially for families as it%26#39;s in a quiet area and not overly busy in the pool area during peak travel times. The suites are spacious and clean. My only suggestion - bring non-stick cookware if you plan to use the kitchens.





As my second choice, based on places we%26#39;ve stayed, I%26#39;d say Avista would fit the bill.





Kevin



Toronto




Forgot to mention, based on the recommendations I%26#39;ve read here, we%26#39;ve decided this year to try Grande Shores for our golf vacation in the spring and Dunes Village Resort for our family trip in the summer.





Kevin



Toronto




Hey there Kevin!



I think you will be more than happy with those choices! The kids will really like the pool area at Dunes Village...I was pretty impressed!





Had a great time in Toronto! Was too warm tho! LOL! I bet your enjoying the spring like weather there!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment