Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Barefoot Resort North Tower How???

How are people booking for the North Tower condo%26#39;s? I have seen only 1 condo on VRBO for the North Tower and I did find a rental place with 5 rooms listed in it from northmyrtlebaeach.com.





Where are all the owners getting renters from? Do I need to contact the resort, is it like a luxury hotel with reservations only taken by them? If anyone can point me to another site that rents them out it would be GREATLY appreciated. I have searched my heart out.





I need more to choose from since when I am able to make a reservation, I don%26#39;t want all the good ones to be gone and really don%26#39;t want to pay 1650+ to rent from the resort compared to 1400+ from an owner.



Barefoot Resort North Tower How???


Sorry I can%26#39;t help. Looked on Elliott Realty and Thomas Century 21 sites and found no listings for Barefoot properties.



Barefoot Resort North Tower How???


Have you tried VRBO?





lots of choices!!!





or greatrentals?





I booked thru vrbo last year!!




You might try ';premier resorts';...not for sure of a web address...but that property is a Premier Resort. Their phone number is 843-390-7900.





Good luck!





:)




Great rates at vrbo for



Barefoot Resort.....



they have several properties to choose from...





Windy Hill .. click in that neighborhood...





Relatives booked one of the towers for around 1395 for week




Thanks friends, but I want the Barefoot North Tower and there is only 1 listed in VRBO. I will also take a Yacht Club vcondo that I have found a couple of on VRBO.





Not interested in a golf villa condo. Also don%26#39;t want to get the rental from the premier-realty.com. I have searched my heart out and any other help will be greatly appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment