Thursday, April 26, 2012

Marriott's Barony Beach Club

We are staying at the Barony Beach Club next month. What would be a good building/location to request a villa in?



Marriott's Barony Beach Club


normally I%26#39;d recommend an Oceanfront building, but this year you may be better off across the street.





The area around the Westin is the location of the Beach Renourishment teams, and ocean front may be quite noisy. 24/7





Stan (hhiguy)



Marriott's Barony Beach Club


HHI Guy, When does the beach replenishment end? Is it over by the 1st week of december?





Felicia




I have one more question... Which should I choose the Marriott barony beach club or the Marriott Grand Ocean for the 1st week of december? I was leaning toward barony beach, but if it is going to be noisy should I choose Grand ocean?




The Beach renourishment should be a t Palmetto Dunes the week after Thanksgiving.





So Either complex should be OK.







Stan (hhiguy(




The island packet newspaper published information this morning about the towns website which shows up to date information on the renourishment project.





It is





hiltonheadislandsc.gov/Depts/ppfac/BeachReno…







Stan (hhiguy)




thanks stan! I booked the Marriott grande ocean resort for december 2-9! I know it will be cool, but i hope get some time to walk on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment