Friday, April 27, 2012

Best Barbeque??????????

Hi All,





I will be in Myrtle Nov 16-19 and am looking for some good BBQ. I will be coming from New Jersey. So if anyone has sugestions for the best BBQ in Myrtle or along I-95 in Virginia or N.C. please let me know.



Thanks!!!!!





Best Barbeque??????????


From one ';yankee'; to another- I was just there for a week, and it seems like down south everyone has BBQ. Signs were everywhere. They may even be BBQ%26#39;ing ice cream for all I know. You will have many to choose from. Hopefully someone will offer advice on the best ones. Enjoy your trip to MB. I know I just did.



Best Barbeque??????????


Well are you looking for North Carolina Style BBQ or just the regular BBQ?





North Carolina BBQ (good NC BBQ) is hard to find these days. But there are a few places. The only one that is halfway decent off of 95 would Smithfield. www.smithfieldschicken.com



They serve the North Carolina style bbq and there are several locations along the 95 corridor.





Regular or Texas/Memphis/Kansas style bbq, I can%26#39;t help you there. I personally don%26#39;t like that style. Unless it%26#39;s the ribs. And Sticky Fingers in Myrtle Beach is pretty good.




My uncle (who is from NY and loves BBQ) swore that Little Pigs was the BEST he had ever had. (or is it Three LIttle Pigs....something like that) Anyway, try that place!




My choices for BBQ in this area would be Three Little Pigs (or Little Pigs...thats what I call it!), which is located at the corner of 62nd Ave N and Rt 17 Bypass in MB, The Pig and Chicken located on Rt 17 Business in Garden City (just south of MB) and Stickey Fingers located out at Coastal Grande Mall......





:)




Pig and Chicken has some great BBQ




Pig and Chicken has some great BBQ




Three Little Pigs is the best! Wish i had some right now lol !!




Three Little Pigs is the best! Wish i had some right now lol !!




Do these places that you all have recommended serve ';Eastern'; North Carolina BBQ? Or is it the other type of BBQ? I would like to go there if it%26#39;s NC style.




Three Little Pigs %26amp; Pig %26amp; Chicken have the best BBQ in town! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment