Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tours

Hi Everyone,

I am planning our first trip to the Charleston area for this weekend. We recently moved to the Greenville area from the midwest....... I am so thrilled to be a southern girl! My 22 year old daughter is flying in tomorrow to spend a few days here in Greenville and we hope to travel to the Charleston area on Friday. I am planning a day at the beach on Saturday and would like to take a tour of Charleston on Sunday. I have seen the recommendations. My question concerns booking. Is this something you can sign up for in advance or do we sign up the day of the tour? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Tours

Also, we will need a riding tour as my husband almost fell through the attic rafters yesterday and severely sprained his ankle!

Tours

Welcome to SC. I live in williamston just 30 min from greenville.

there are riding tours and you can book them online, at the visitors center, with your conceirge, or just walk up.

here are a couple of sites that might help

http://www.charlestoncvb.com/

http://www.charlestonhospitality.com

hope you enjoy your stay


Thank you very much! Both of those sites were very helpful.

  • kiss lip gloss
  • acrylic nails gel nails
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment