Tuesday, April 24, 2012

www.MyrtleBeachTravel.com

My husband and I live in New Brunswick and have a trip planned to Myrtle Beach, starting November 7th. We%26#39;ve booked through www.MyrtleBeachTravel.com. The final payment is due in a couple days and I%26#39;d like to know if anyone has had a bad experience with this trip organizer. We are supposed to be booked into the Myrtlewood Golf Villas (which look quite nice) and have tee times booked at 5 courses. I%26#39;m concerned because I received a consumer alert about Kay Harris and Dwight Cox and Myrtle Beach vacation scams. These names don%26#39;t show up in any of the email I have exchanged, but I%26#39;m still nervous.







www.MyrtleBeachTravel.com


There is another site called Funbeaches.com with a message board. Few weeks ago I read a post about Myrtlewood and it was good. Haven%26#39;t heard about the travel/trip planners. Might research over there too and see what you might find.



www.MyrtleBeachTravel.com


I would contact the Myrtle Beach Chamber office to see if they have any complaints of this company on file. You might even check with our local Better Business Bureau. If there is anything not quite right, I%26#39;m sure you would find it there.





As for Myrtlewood Villas....like most condos in our area, they are owned by individuals and leased thru a management company --- so I would keep that in mind when checking out the reviews. I think they are decent villas, centrally located to a number of attractions, restaurants and shopping...and with 2 decent courses right there (plus a driving range)...it makes a golf vacation a breeze.





Myrtle Beach Chamber (www.mbchamber.com) (843) 626-7444





Myrtle Beach area BBB (843) 661-0410





Good luck!





:)




Prior to buying our own condo in Myrtle, we booked golf vacations (usually through mbgolf.com) and we stayed at Myrtlewood on one of the packages and I really couldn%26#39;t say enough good about them. Very clean and spacious and very convenient to just about everything. A little too busy for our liking around that area (which is why we chose the Little River/Longs area), but if you want to be very close to everything......great choice. I don%26#39;t think you should have any problems.



Good luck....have fun!



BTW....we have a wonderful couple from NB renting our condo for a couple months this winter!!



Gerry




In my opinion Myrtlewood is more apt to be fully enjoyed if your a golfer. If your a beach and ocean person there are many great deals to be had right on the beach at that time frame.





Just my opinion.



Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment