Thursday, April 26, 2012

Looking for a castle

I%26#39;ll be cruising down I-95 soon, and I%26#39;m looking for some place truly awesome. I don%26#39;t care about the cost, but I%26#39;m looking for a hotel that is worthy of comparison to Biltmore (in NC). I want some place that takes my breath away when I see it. Any suggestions?

Looking for a castle

And what part of I-95 might you be crusing down? I am sure that from Maine to Miami, that there would be somewhere great if you don%26#39;t mind getting away from I-95.

Those that are right on the Interstate are designed more or less for those folks just passing by and needing a place to sleep.

Looking for a castle

I assume you%26#39;re talking Grove Park Inn? I will be hard to find....try this link... fivestaralliance.com/luxury_hotels/north_ame鈥?/a>


Nothing I can think of like the Biltmore Inn.


the breakers in palm beach ot the don cesar on st. pete beach may come close.

  • reptiles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment