Friday, April 27, 2012

We leave in 16 1/2 hours for Myrtle Beach!!! YAY!!!!

Tonight%26#39;s the night.... it%26#39;s gonna be alright..... lol





We leave at 11:00 tonight.





I can%26#39;t WAIT guys!!!!! Unfortunately... I have to work today.... getting ready for work right now but I guess that will make the time go faster having to work.





Wish us all a safe trip, if ya don%26#39;t care--hopefully we will will get there safely without getting lost, having car trouble, etc....





You all have made planning this trip such a joy! Thanks SOOO much!





~Tammy



We leave in 16 1/2 hours for Myrtle Beach!!! YAY!!!!


Who is driving? Hope it%26#39;s not you. Between your excitment and few Mt Dews you could be dangerous. Just kiddin with ya.



Good luck. Hope it%26#39;s everything you%26#39;re hoping for. Have a safe trip. Can%26#39;t wait to hear the report.



We leave in 16 1/2 hours for Myrtle Beach!!! YAY!!!!


Have a good trip!!



we are getting ready to leave for MB in about 2 hrs




Tammy - have a great time! - (but I don%26#39;t need to tell you this)





Have a safe and trouble-free trip!





Can%26#39;t wait to hear all about your vacation!!




Looks like its FINALLY here! I know that work is the farthest thing from your mind today!





Guess we%26#39;ll be seeing you soon! Have a safe trip down....the weather%26#39;s looking good...a bit breezy today, but seems to be clearing out fast. Friday and Saturday look wonderful! Beatiful fall beach days! There the best!





:)




Sending you bright good wishes for a wonderful vacation!



While there think of all of us who wish we were right there with you!




Have a great time! You won%26#39;t have enough days on your vacation to do everything that you want to do, but just rest and relax, and make plans for your return trip, if you are anything like me, you are planning your next trip to Myrtle Beach on the way home!!!! :)



Have a pina coloda for me by the beach and take a dip in the ocean for me! Oh and if you go to the aquarium, pet the rays and bonnethead shark for me - that was my highlight of my whole vacation!



Don%26#39;t forget your sunglasses! Can%26#39;t wait to hear all about it when you get home!




Tammy, have fun, be safe, and just remember to spend some time doing nothing(beach, balcony,poolside) Sometimes a trip can be stressful if you have plans to do too much. Let us know how it goes!




MBOB,





I have safe, sunny %26amp; enjoyable trip!





Rich




Thanks all! We leave in about 2 hours!!!! :) Very excited to be going, finally! Hopefully the kids will sleep most of the way there. My 2 year old hasn%26#39;t had a nap yet today, so she should conk out not long after we hit the road. The older two have CD players, and a dvd player to keep them entertained til they get sleepy enough to conk out. They%26#39;re so excited, not sure how much they will sleep.





As a matter of fact, I am not the one driving....LOL My husband is, so I will just try to keep him from getting sleepy.... hopefully!





Thanks for the well-wishes! It%26#39;s gonna be GREAT to get there and get my feet in the water!





Love y%26#39;all,



Tammy




I am laqte but good luck, have fun, and post a report when you get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment