Thursday, April 26, 2012

coral beach??

What do you all think about Coral Beach Resort? I was planning on booking Breakers for a week, but it was going to cost me 500=600 more. The Breakers was gonna charge me $50 a night extra for my kids over age 15.



Any info about this hotel would be appreciated.



coral beach??


I would scroll thru this forum as there has been quite a bit of info posted on the Coral Beach...also, check the reviews to the left of this forum....all that said, its not the Breakers Paradise, but its not a bad property either...there is more than ample amenities (arcade, pools, activities, etc) to keep the kids busy. It really depends on what you are looking for in accomodations...if its a large price difference, I%26#39;d opt for the CBR and spend the money on things to do!





:)



coral beach??


We love Coral BEach. We stay there every year. I anit never ever had any problems out of them. It has always been clean and we have always gotten a renovated room. It is in a good location to. You can%26#39;t go wrong with Coral BEach if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment