Friday, April 27, 2012

South Beach Resort

Any comments or reviews of South Beach Resorts Time shair.



I just bought one and now i am not sure it i did the right thing.



South Beach Resort


This is a really nice place at the south end , I had a look at it in August. Nice area . You should be happy there.



South Beach Resort


Out of all of the time shares (or PVO --- preferred vacation ownership, as most are now called) in the area, I really have to say that South Beach is one of my favorite. I really like the location and the layout of the resort there....its not like they%26#39;ve tried to cram everything in a small area.....and with the parent company being Burroughs and Chapin, I dont think you could go wrong on that one.





Why are you feeling it may have been a bad choice? (if you dont mind me asking.....)





:)




Are you more unsure about the property or the fact that you purchased a timeshare?




Idon%26#39;t think i made a bad choice. I like MB and i like the resort. It%26#39;s just when i got homeand went through the ton of paper work i was overwhelmed.



I think once i go through the prosses of booking a vacation i%26#39;ll feel better with what i%26#39;am doing.



THANK :)






Ha! I know what you mean, but rest assured that when you go to use your PVO (and let them know its your 1st time) most of the reps are sweethearts!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment