Tuesday, April 24, 2012

relocating to spartanburg would like dome information

hi this is my first time in a forum.my husband and two children age 2 and 3 will be moving from jacksonville florida to spartanburg in a few months if anyone could tell me a little about the area and if they know anything about any apatment complexes that are goodand if there are any areas that have more crime than others.i would appreciate any help thanks



relocating to spartanburg would like dome information


Glad to have you in Spartanburg. Lots of apt complexes to pick from. If you%26#39;re planning to stay a few years you might want to check out the school districts before settling on a specific location. As a transplant to Spartanburg (8 years ago) we settled on the westside and have never regretted our decision. Great schools (district 6) and lots of shopping and amenties. Good Luck with the move



relocating to spartanburg would like dome information


thanks for your reply.we are thinking of country club apartments.do you know anything about them?are they in a decent area of town? any help will be appreciated.thanks




The Country Club Apts are on the far east side near the Spartanburg Country Club. Nice location if you like to golf (I believe it is a membership only club) and be off the beaten path. While the school district is ok it certainly has it%26#39;s share of challenges. Not a great location if you want to be near any amenities. As I indicated in my previous post the main commerical area (Mall, Target, Best Buy, and numerous other shopping areas) is on the westside. The apts your referenced would be about 30 minutes from this area. All depends on what you what and how much time you want to spend in your car getting places.




Thanks for the information.We really will not mind being off the beaten path. Actually being from such a big city like Jacksonville it should be a nice change.Thank you again for your input it has really helped.If you can think of anything else that might be helpful please let me know ,we will be relocating to spartanburg in February.Thanks.




Welcom to Spartanburg, I am a realtor in the Spartanburg area. I would love to give you more information about the town and area. I know of different apartments and such. I would love to be of help for you if I could. Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment