Friday, April 27, 2012

Charleston Restaurant Days of Operation

I must say that this forum is EXTREMELY helpful. My wife and I will be in Charleston the day after Thanksgiving and are sooo looking forward to the trip. My question is what days are the restaurants open for business? Are most of the restaurants open on Sunday and Monday? We will be there from 11/24 and depart on 11/28, and have plans with another couple.....which leave only Sunday and Monday nights for ourselves.





Thanks a million for your help....





Southerner in Cajun Country



Charleston Restaurant Days of Operation


most are, if you have a particluar fav check the website, e-mail or call them directly.





3 of my favs, peninsula grill, mccrady%26#39;s %26amp; oak are open - another fav, Cru cafe is closed monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment