Thursday, April 26, 2012

moving to greenville w/children

i can%26#39;t seem to get my postings to go through here but I%26#39;ll try again! We may be moving to Greenville in the near future; we have 2 kids and are looking for a good place to live w/a ';small town'; atmosphere and outstanding schools. What does any recommend? I am not fond of subdivisions off of highways.....





Many thanks.



moving to greenville w/children


We just moved to the Powdersville area. I say area because I guess it%26#39;s not a %26#39;real%26#39; town. The mailing address is Easley. My home is actually closer to Greenville. We are part of Anderson County/School District which I have heard good things about. My neighbor is a school teacher and chose to buy a home in this area.



My %26#39;baby%26#39; will be turning 20 next week so I didn%26#39;t have to research schools before moving to the area.





The entire Greenville area is beautiful and the people are very friendly. Good luck!



moving to greenville w/children


Hi Casconow,



We are also looking to possibly move to the Greenville area in a year or so and made a trip down to check it out. We don%26#39;t have school age children, but I would recommend you locate a well established realtor in the area. They should be able to provide you with detailed information/data with regard to all the school districts. Just a suggestion! Good Luck!


  • kiss lip gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment